The Tennessee Recovery Project Support Line is now offering general support and information on resources and services available to those impacted by COVID 19.
• Help could include information or education about:
• Typical reactions to pandemics or disasters
• Helpful coping strategies
• Available COVID 19 related resources
• Linkage to other available resources in your area
• Supportive listening
• Adult and Child needs assessment with referral to additional services if desired
• Flyers, brochures, tip sheets, and educational materials
If you live in Henry, Benton, Carroll, or Gibson Counties and would like to speak anonymously with a TRP representative, please call toll free at 1-888-416-1992.
Hours of operation for the TRP Support Line are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 3:00pm-9:00pm Saturday/Sunday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.