Outgoing commissioners who did not seek re-election will be recognized at the Monday night meeting of the Carroll County Legislative Body.
They include: John Mann, Joel Washburn, Jeremy Fowler, Ronnie Murphy, Steve Parker, Lori Nolen, Vince Taylor, Johnny Blount, Gerald Scarbrough, and Paula Watkins. There could possibly be others if incumbents don’t win in their contested races.
Other business to come before the Body includes:
• Roll call for charity.
• Election of Notaries.
• Approval of monthly reports.
• Approval of quarterly reports of actions by the Carroll County Indigent Care Board.
• Delinquent tax report.
• Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury Budget Approval Confirmation.
• Insurance as a substitute for bonds.
• Resolution to reappoint Jerry Drewry to the Carroll County Civil Service Commission with term ending 2026.
• Resolution to appoint John Austin to the Carroll County Electric Dept. Board as a County Commissioner representative with the term ending Aug. 2026.
• Resolution to purchase voting machines through HAVA Funds and state grant.
• Resolution to amend the General Fund Budget for 2022-2023 for jail elevator repair for $60,000.
• Resolution to amend the Highway Dept. budget by $202,816.