The following cases were heard in Carroll General Sessions Court on September 5 and 6.
Case bound over to Carroll County Circuit Court was:
• Ralph Townsend, Sandhill Rd., Gleason, Bound Over for METH – Manufacture, Deliver, Sale, Possession with Intent and Driving While In Possession of Methamphetamine.
The following cases resulted in guilty verdicts or guilty pleas:
• Randy Lynn Anderson, Morris St., McKenzie, Guilty of Open Container Violation, 30 Days Unsupervised Probation; Dismissed Charges of Expired Registration and Financial Responsibility Law Violation.
• Marcus D. Glenn, Walnut Cir., McKenzie, Guilty of METH – Possession or Casual Exchange, $750 fine, 30 days jail with 12- day credit, Defendant is on Parole Violation; Dismissed Charge of Possession of Unlawful Drug Paraphernalia.
• Mark Grinnell, Ashbrook, Knoxville, Guilty of Simple Possession/Casual Exchange, No Sentence Listed; Dismissed Charges of Resisting Arrest, Driving While License Suspended, Speeding, Light Law Violation, and Driving Unregistered Vehicle on Highway.
• Brian Hayden Hicks, Eubanks Rd., Bruceton, DUI – First Offense, $350 fine, 48 hours jail – Time Served, 11/29 Supervised Probation, DUI School, and License Suspended for a Year; Dismissed Charges of Driving While License Revoked, Implied Consent Law Violation, Violation of Obedience to Any Required Traffic Control Device.
• Kenneth Hilliard, Lorraine St., Baton Rouge, LA, Guilty of DUI – First Offense, $350 fine, 11 Days Jail, and DUI School/Alcohol and Drug Assessment; Dismissed Charge of Violation of Implied Consent – Enhancement Only.
• Jerome Deavlo Johnson, Curry St., Lexington, Guilty of Criminal Impersonation, 7 Days Jail, Balance of Sentence Unsupervised Probation, and Defendant on Parole Violation.
• Linda Stafford Lewis, Forrest Ave., McKenzie, Guilty of Immediate Notice of Accident Violation, Time Served and Supervised Probation for Balance of Sentence.
• Daren Plunk, S. Hollis Ave., Sharon, Guilty of Simple Possession/Casual Exchange – METH, $750 fine, Jail Sentence Suspended, 11/29 Supervised Probation, and Alcohol/Drug Assessment.
• Shane Ridley, Buena Vista Rd., Huntingdon, Guilty of Probation Violation – Booked, 10 Days Jail – Can Be Served on Weekends, and Extend Probation 7 months.
• Michael Robertson, Adell Ave., Hollow Rock, Guilty of Driving While License Suspended, 10 Days Jail, Jail Credit of 10 Days, and 90 Days Supervised Probation.
• Keri E. Sexton, Lexington St., Huntingdon, Guilty of Probation Violation – Booked, 10 Days Jail/Weekends and Probation extended 7 months.
• Kiara Desiree Shivers, Stonewall St., McKenzie, Guilty of Probation Violation, 48 Hours Jail; Dismissed Charge of Probation Violation – Booked.
• James Teftteller, W. Nelson St., Dresden, Guilty of Simple Possession/Casual Exchange, $1,000 fine, Jail Sentence Suspended, 11/29 Supervised Probation, and Alcohol/Drug Assessment; Dismissed Charges of METH – Possession or Casual Exchange and Possession of Unlawful Drug Paraphernalia.
The following cases were granted pre-trial or judicial diversions:
• Michelle Licona, East State St., Murfreesboro, Pre-Trial Diversion for Casual Exchange of Marijuana and Possession of Unlawful Drug Paraphernalia, $400 fine, Judicial Diversion/Diversion Fee Waived, Supervised Probation for Balance of Sentence, and Sentence To Be Served on Diversion; Dismissed Charges of Possession Firearm Intent To Go Armed – Dangerous Felony, Theft Up To $1,000, and Violation of Driving on Roadways Laned For Traffic Law.
• Brenden S. Todd, U.S. Hwy. 79S, Humboldt, Pre-Trial Diversion for Casual Exchange – Adult/Minor – Schedule VII – ATT and Possession Unlawful Drug Paraphernalia, $400 fine and Review Date 1/11/23; Dismissed Charge of Possession/Consume Intoxicating Liquors By Persons Under/21.
• Sean Wecker, Pair Rd., Martin, Pre-Trial Diversion for Criminal Trespass, No Contact With Victim.
The following cases were dismissed:
• Mari Padilla, Paw Paw Lane, McKenzie, Dismissed Charges of Driving Without License, Expired Registration, and Violation of Financial Responsibility Law.
• Mark Russell, Walnut St., McKenzie, Dismissed Charge of Failure To Appear.