The No. 17 Bethel Wildcats won their third straight game with a 48-21 road win over Point University Saturday. Below are 13 highlights from Saturday’s game.
The game was actually played at Ram Stadium in Valley, Ala. The Cats moved to 3-1 on the season while the SkyHawks fell to 1-4. It was the 450th game played in Bethel football history.
- Marcello Walton- 14 carries for 83 yards
- De’Ontay Tate- 15 carries for 69 yards and one rushing touchdown
- Blake Meadors -11/15 for 285 yards and four touchdowns
- J’Kobi Reddick- four receptions for 95 yards
- Dominic Moore- two reception and one touchdown
- Braden Simmons – two receptions
- Dieuly Aristilde- touchdown reception for 68 yards
- Jeremy Beaulieu – nine total tackles
- Jeremy Johnson- nine total tackles and one sack
- Brandon Moore –five total tackles
- David Miller- five total tackles
- Caleb Nelson –blocked a punt and returned for a touchdown
- Bethel had 497 total yards on offense – 212 yards rushing and 285 yards in passing
Cats are back at home next week
The Wildcats return home Thursday night to face nationally-ranked Lindsey Wilson at 6 p.m. It will be Military Appreciation Night at Wildcat Stadium. All service personnel and veterans will be admitted free with proper ID.
Game Coverage: The game can be heard on WEIO, 100.9 The Farm and at www.thefarmradio.com.
The contest can be viewed on Wildcat Vision at: http://www.bethelathletics.com/f/WildcatVision.php.
Dave McCulley and Zach O’Kelley will call the action on both networks.
Live stats will be available at: http://www.dakstats.com/Websync/Pages/Webcasts.aspx?association=10
The game will also be televised on a delayed basis by WLJT-TV, Channel 11. Airtimes: Sept. 28 at 10 p.m. & Sept. 29 at 11 p.m. Announcers: Russell Barker and Robin Francis